Writing essays regarding the relative similarity between topics considered to be different is a great challenge for the budding writer. In selecting topics, these tips should be kept in mind:
- Get started on time
Brainstorming for ideas can be a more lengthy process than you think. If you dive into it without budgeting enough time you will end up eating into time that should have been left over for the actual writing process.
- Get help if you need it
Help comes in different forms. If you have writer’s block you can ask other people in the same class as you to brainstorm topics with you. They may help you to come up with ideas that would have been invisible from your own perspective alone. If you have no friends or they are unable to help you, considering speaking with a tutor or hiring someone to brainstorm with you. There are many online options to help with this.
- What topics are trending
There is always a news story that captures the public’s attention and holds it for a while. This was easier when mass media and social media were not as evolved but it still happens today. Use that characteristic of the public consciousnesses to propel your own writing further.
Having followed those tips, you probably would have come up with a list similar to the one given below:
- Compare the lives of people in the arts with those of people who are more conventionally employed.
- How does the modern education system differ from the one developed by the Ancient Romans and Greeks?
- How does extremist atheism differ from extreme religiosity?
- Compare cat ownership with dog ownership.
- Draft a comparison between the ideals of Eastern and Western societies.
- What similarities exist between capitalism and communism?
- Can Donald Trump be compared to Adolf Hitler or Mussolini?
- Does the discovery of health benefits of cannabis have similarities with the life saving potential of penicillin?
- How does the oppression of men by the patriarchy match up with the more obvious oppression and suppression of women?
- How have the lives of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela been lived along similar paths?
- Compare our current understanding of reality with the suggestion that we exist within a huge simulation.
- What difference exists between abortion and murder?
These topics can be used as practice to ensure that you progress regularly.
Persuasion…How does one persuade others to the point they are trying to get across? Well it’s not easy everyone has their own opinion and everyone has the right either accept or ignore that point. Now it is your job to make them agree to your point and to do that this is where you need to hone your skills of persuasion comes to play. Here are some tips to get your essay on the right track.
- Info 1: Research
Before you can persuade anyone with your essay you first need to do research. This is the very core of this task; you need to be knowledgeable of what you are writing about, because if you have no clue to what you are doing you won’t be convincing anyone on the subject that you are trying to get across. This is a scenario where knowledge is power, and it will get your point through them.
- Info 2: Make it interesting
Making your topic interesting is the canvas of your work you need to capture the details in such a way that it will have the targeted audience’s attention. This is the second key essential in writing a successful paper, having the targeted audience’s undivided attention will ensure that they will take in what you are saying, and it will be read thoroughly, and it will be registered as something that they will agree with.
- Info 3: Simple, Direct and Substantial
When making your essay be sure to know who your target audience is, for the everyday Joe it will be best to use simplified words to keep their attention on what they are reading, as big words might perplex them and immediately loose interest on the subject. For the higher ups like professors, teachers, and thesis panels use words that apply to the field of the thesis being produced use words that are direct to the point avoid beating around the bush as it will only achieve in losing your audience.
- Info 4: Be Honest
This is the most crucial tip of all! Make sure that all details that you have placed in your paper are factual and accurate. There is always a chance that there will be someone who knows the details of your work and will immediately know if you have added false information, which would be harmful to your reputation as well as would damage your credibility in writing future works.
And there you go! Here are the tips that will get your point across. Just remember to stick to the facts and you will be good to go. Remember: Be confident in your abilities and always stick to the facts and data that you have gathered and you will do fine in your endeavor.
When you are given an argumentative essay as part of your homework, you may not even understand the term what an argumentative essay or thesis is all about:
An argumentative dissertation only stands out of the pile of dissertations written, when the freelance topic was chosen is relevant to the subject or today’s world. Here are some guidelines for writing freelance argumentative essays:
- It should be written such that the writing style should have an easy flow to it, and the points should be conveyed in a very seamless manner. It should not appear choppy or segmented.
- The dissertation topic should be worthy of an argument. If it is a directive or if it is too vague or even if it is black and white, it will not be logical to discuss the topic even.
- Both points of view should be well expressed. Even if the writer is biased to one point of view, still the other viewpoint needs to be explained and reasoned out.
- In case the writer is not able to present both sides with equal points, the side that is favored should be so mentioned with reasons and logic to support the viewpoint. The points should be short and should not beat around the bush.
- The proactive and crucial points should be well emphasized. Dynamic segments should be asserted and not only the theoretical aspects. People identify better with a practical approach rather than a theoretical one.
- There should be a firm conclusion so that the reader is not left feeling empty and cheated. The thesis should not end with an assumption, or it should not end with a supposition.
- There should be solutions offered for both sides of the argument. These solutions add energy to the system and make the thesis easier to identify with and more readable as well.
- The best argumentative essays can only be written if you are passionate about the topic and the subject as well as are knowledgeable and have researched as well as done your homework with regards both sides of the coin.
With passion as well as enthusiasm, it is only the depth of the research which adds credibility to the dissertation, and that is one of the major requirements in order to write an article worthy of getting the best grade in the class and probably for the entire term.
Essay writing is an undertaking students will always partake on. However, when it comes to variations with regard to types of writing, students then starts to experience varying degree of challenges. For example, there is that student who is good at writing creative writing while another one is well with expository writing. Definitively, expository writing have a similar function with informative writing except that when crafting them, you do so from an angle suggesting that your prospective readers know nothing about the topic you are writing on.
While there is a close semblance with regard to how one is supposed to write an expository essay and informative essay. However, it should be noted that when it comes to crafting an expository essay, there are tested working strategies students should employ. The question to this end then is, which strategy are you employing whenever you are assigned expository writing? Has it always delivered good grades at the end of the day? Well, before you can craft an expository article, it is imperative that you indentify a strategy that has helped many achieve good grades and then use it in writing your own essay. While you will come across plenty of the so called strategies, it is important that you narrow down to what will work for you and for the long term. To help you go about this, this post takes a look at a tried and tested strategy that will help you craft high quality and even award winning expository literary pieces, so read on for details.
Emphasize on a good topic
When it comes to writing an expository literary piece, it is not always about putting things down on paper arbitrarily. On this premise, organization is pivotal and it starts with a good topic. Sometime topics students come up for expository pieces do not measure up to that level and so, a little guide on how one ought to look it is paramount. Once you have had a good grasp of topic creation concept and good topic prompts, you can proceed to craft something phenomenal. Never overlook the need for a good and ideal topic for it may just undermine your good writing at the end of the day.
Plan your writing
Planning is a stage that is very important in literary composition because at the very least, it helps you put facts together, drawn an ideal outline and write accordingly.
Creating an essay about yourself can be a fun project to get started on, but if you have no concept of how to do it then it can be troublesome. The point of this article is to help you get going from day 1 and for that to happen you need to pay attention. Otherwise you might struggle to get any momentum early on. Therefore, understand that if you need to create a short essay about yourself then reading the content below will be great.
Be as specific as you can
It would help you a lot if you were able to select a specific thing about yourself that you are going to write about. If you’re able to do that then you’ll see that having clarity and a sense of focus in the work that you do will be much better.
Whatever you do not attempt to write about your whole life, because as you might have noticed this has to be a short piece. So take a very small snippet of your life and create an essay about that.
Potential topics to write about
Here is a list of ideas that can be used when you are going to write about yourself:
- The first memory that you have ever had
- The first kiss that you have ever had
- The first camping trip that you went on with your family
- The hardest piece of homework that you have ever had to complete
- The sport that you feel you are the most passionate about
- The worst person you have ever met and why
- The best person you have ever met and why
- Your favorite piece of clothing you have ever owned
- The funniest event that you have ever witnessed in person
The potential ideas mentioned above is just a place that can be used as a starting point. Hopefully, they will spark off some new ideas in your head so that you can come up with even more ideas down the road. As a result getting started in this project and ones like it should not be that hard to accomplish.
If you feel that you get stuck there are plenty of resources and examples of how other students have completed work based on themselves. Take a peek at these to get the right kind of insights into what you need to do.
On you search for a well-written cause and effect essay example you have to keep a few things in mind. By doing so your ability to find the prefect one for your needs will dramatically increase you will also realize that it is not that hard to find the correct one when you have the correct approach. So continue to read for some insight in to how you should look for a good quality cause and effect essay example:
- Look for a good one: do not settle for a poor quality one as that will be counterproductive. Ensure that you find a high quality one so that you can use it for you project if a poor one is used then the final grade of your project might suffer.
- Relevant topic: ensure that the example you locate is of the same or a very similar topic that you wish to work on. You have to understand that if an irrelevant topic is selected, then that will negatively impact your final grade. You have to strike a balance sometimes and this is one of those cases.
- Look at directories: one of the best places to go for a lot of help is to go to the directories. You’ll see so much choice there that at first it is very easy to become overwhelmed. So make sure that you go to a category that is relevant to you and then find some great examples.
- Stick to the outline: to make your project easy it makes sense to stick to the outline as closely as you can. If you go in random directions then that will have a negative flow to your work.
- Use only one outline: even though there are many different outlines out there it makes sense to sue only one for the majority of your work. Otherwise you will struggle to get your work done in a manner that is coherent.
- How to use an outline: do you not understand how to use an essay example correctly? Then you should look for a fellow student or a professor for some help. They can get you to the finish line if you have had some trouble thus far. Just make sure you are not asking the wrong person for help.
Are you having a difficult time looking for an economics essay example, but having no luck? In these next few paragraphs you will find out where you can visit to get top notch samples with ease. You just need to take your time, because getting the right sample can just be moments away. Also, not all the methods will work for you, but all it takes is to learn one method and use it effectively. Read this article from top to bottom to find out where you can go searching. So without further ado here is some helpful advice on getting a university economics essay examples.
Go on the World Wide Web
The internet is wonderful full of content and information, but if you don’t know how to use it correctly then it is pointless to you. However, when you know where to go and what to look for it makes searching for samples really easy. You just need to know the places to look, since there are so many it is easy to get lost. Here are just a few methods, which you can use.
- Use search engines to find what you need: search engines are perfect at what they do, which is show you the best information first. Only use the popular search engines, because they are better programmed so it is a lot easier for them to find the content you need. Make sure to type in the right keyword, since the whole system is based on keywords.
- Use economic forums: you can go on a forum and ask for a sample, but have in mind if you want to get a reply you must post on an active forum. However, you can search in the forums to see if your question hasn’t been asked by somebody else, which will save you time as you can just look at what people replied.
- Look at your university website: take a look at your school website as most of them have a homework section where you can find project samples. Try to find one the is a little related to your topic to make the project easier to do, thus making it a lot easier to get a good grade.
Writing an essay on the most amazing history extended can be extremely difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing, but when you begin to have an idea it makes doing the project very easy. Soon you will see that thinking of your own title is fast yet simple. You just need to be a strong minded person, because it can take a while to think of a good title that suits you. Just have in mind that it is better to take notes at this stage, since it will be difficult to think of something from the top of your head. Reading this article to the end will inform you a lot on how to come up with your own title. With that mindset here is a list of the most amazing history extended essay topics.
- The rise and fall of Adolf Hitler
- How were the pyramids built, and were they really built by humans?
- World War 2 and all technological advances.
- What would happen if the United States didn’t launch nuclear missiles at Japan?
- How did world hunger begin?
- Alexander the great and the rise of his empire
- How long will it take for humans to populate other planets?
- The industrial centaury
- When did mass pollutions start happening, and how can we fix it?
- How will people from 1000 years from now look at us?
- Is it possible to time travel back to any point you want?
- The civil war in the United States
- How did World War 1 end?
- What were the traditions of the Vikings?
- Banking in America and other country’s
- How did technology shape the world in the year of 1969?
- Was the moon landing faked or was it real?
- Who were the first people to go out of earth’s orbit?
- Why did World War 2 happen?
Those are just a few of many titles, which you can use yourself. When thinking of your own title make sure that you will enjoy doing the project, otherwise you will be less productive and positive. Also, you could pick a title that you don’t have much knowledge about but you know you will like, but have in mind that you will have to do the research that is required.
Descriptive essays allow you to use all of your five sense to describe an object, person, place, or event. That is why it is important that you properly know how to describe what you are writing about and some people might not know how to do that themselves, so they turn to examples to help them. Examples of this kind of writing assignment can help you figure out the best way to write your own paper. And there are many places out there where you can find these examples for free. Here is a list of some of the best places that you can go to find them.
Where to Find Descriptive Essay Examples
- Just Google them. There are thousands of examples of descriptive papers that can be found online. You can find them on writing service websites, school websites, and homework helps websites. They usually tell you how to do it and give you examples that you can compare it to and this is all free.
- Visiting your school and local library can help you get examples but you have to find them a little differently. The library will have books on how to write these kinds of papers and you will have to look at them and find the examples that are in the book. And the worst that you will have to do to have free access to these books is to get a library card.
- Ask your school if they have a database of all past students work. Some schools now are keeping databases of their past students work, to ensure that they aren’t reused by other students and as a teaching tool for future students. This is a good way to read examples of this kind of essay from students that passed the class and you might even get some ideas on how to write your own.
Using examples of papers is a great way to learn how to write a certain kind of paper and they are also a great resource to help you pick your topic. You can see what others have written about and you can then get an idea of what you might write about on your own. All of these resources are free the first one is the easiest to use because the Internet holds all of this information, you just have to go out and find it.