When you are given an argumentative essay as part of your homework, you may not even understand the term what an argumentative essay or thesis is all about:
An argumentative dissertation only stands out of the pile of dissertations written, when the freelance topic was chosen is relevant to the subject or today’s world. Here are some guidelines for writing freelance argumentative essays:
- It should be written such that the writing style should have an easy flow to it, and the points should be conveyed in a very seamless manner. It should not appear choppy or segmented.
- The dissertation topic should be worthy of an argument. If it is a directive or if it is too vague or even if it is black and white, it will not be logical to discuss the topic even.
- Both points of view should be well expressed. Even if the writer is biased to one point of view, still the other viewpoint needs to be explained and reasoned out.
- In case the writer is not able to present both sides with equal points, the side that is favored should be so mentioned with reasons and logic to support the viewpoint. The points should be short and should not beat around the bush.
- The proactive and crucial points should be well emphasized. Dynamic segments should be asserted and not only the theoretical aspects. People identify better with a practical approach rather than a theoretical one.
- There should be a firm conclusion so that the reader is not left feeling empty and cheated. The thesis should not end with an assumption, or it should not end with a supposition.
- There should be solutions offered for both sides of the argument. These solutions add energy to the system and make the thesis easier to identify with and more readable as well.
- The best argumentative essays can only be written if you are passionate about the topic and the subject as well as are knowledgeable and have researched as well as done your homework with regards both sides of the coin.
With passion as well as enthusiasm, it is only the depth of the research which adds credibility to the dissertation, and that is one of the major requirements in order to write an article worthy of getting the best grade in the class and probably for the entire term.